New Hyundai Tucson N Line got the official price tagMay 15, 2019
The Tucson crossover became the second “sportier” car of the brand. The “firstborn” of the N Line series was the Hyundai i30 N Line, which debuted last year.
In the last days of May, the Hyundai Tucson N Line will be available for purchase in the UK. A couple of weeks before the official start of sales, the manufacturer finally published the price lists for the new product. For the most “budget” Hyundai Tucson in a sporty style, British motorists will have to pay 25,995 pounds. Tucson N Line differs from standard crossovers with new bumpers, the original design of running lights, which now resemble boomerangs, as well as round exhaust pipes.
Also, the novelty gets a retuned suspension, wheel wilds on 19 inches, painted in black mirror cases and a spoiler, as well as a matte decor instead of the usual chrome.
Such a Tucson is driven by diesel and gasoline engines with a displacement of 1.6 liters and a capacity of 134 to 175 horsepower. As transmissions, the British will be offered both manual and “automatic”. In addition, the new Hyundai Tucson will get a rich list of modern electronic “helpers” and useful additional equipment.
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5