Mercedes team is going to use the new engine in the new seasonJanuary 14, 2019
La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the new installation will be stronger than last year by 12 horses.
Mercedes has prepared a completely new and more powerful engine for the 2019 season, which is very different from the one used in Formula 1 last year. Motorists teams have made significant progress, including in the field of energy recovery, and thanks to this they were able to achieve +12 hp at the same fuel consumption.
Nevertheless, the team leader Toto Wolf said earlier about the mistake in developing the concept of the power plant.
“To our regret, we are faced with some failure when working with the engine, considering that the new concept will give us something more,” he said in an interview to another Sports Mole publication.
“But those who work on it at the plant are full of ambitions, so I do not lose hope for a better outcome. In any case, we can get more data only at the start of the new season in Melbourne. ”
- In the Web were photos of the dashboard of the new Land Rover Defender
- Briton unofficially set a new speed record on the tractor
- Hatchback Renault Clio received 3 modifications for racing in sand and gravel
- The UK market returned to negative dynamics in May 2019
- Receiver cult Land Rover Defender unveiled as a designer Lego