Mercedes team is going to use the new engine in the new seasonJanuary 14, 2019
La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the new installation will be stronger than last year by 12 horses.
Mercedes has prepared a completely new and more powerful engine for the 2019 season, which is very different from the one used in Formula 1 last year. Motorists teams have made significant progress, including in the field of energy recovery, and thanks to this they were able to achieve +12 hp at the same fuel consumption.
Nevertheless, the team leader Toto Wolf said earlier about the mistake in developing the concept of the power plant.
“To our regret, we are faced with some failure when working with the engine, considering that the new concept will give us something more,” he said in an interview to another Sports Mole publication.
“But those who work on it at the plant are full of ambitions, so I do not lose hope for a better outcome. In any case, we can get more data only at the start of the new season in Melbourne. ”
- The car becomes a luxury, not a means of transportation. Blame ecologists!
- The Arden and HWA teams have signed a partnership agreement
- Renault team welcomes Zhou Guanyu
- Started production of Ducati Diavel 1260
- Malaysia has made the world’s worst replica Ferrari LaFerrari