Mercedes boasted a new engine for the GT-R in GenevaMarch 11, 2019
The international motor show is a large-scale platform within which represent not only new cars, but also various novelties in this segment. Therefore, the German company decided to show the “heart” of a limited roadster.
Thousands of people and hundreds of new products – all this was packed in a few days at the Geneva Motor Show, which opened on March 5th. The event is really impressive and is one of the most important in the European automotive market. Many companies have shown not only cars, but also various technologies or equipment. Mercedes-Benz also decided that he has something to brag about.
At the stand of the German concern a new 4.0-liter turbo engine was introduced, created specifically for the limited edition GT Roadster, which will be limited to 750 units. The power unit will be able to develop up to 585 horsepower and 700 Nm of torque.
Such a unit will allow the roadster to accelerate to 100 kmh in about 3.6 seconds, and the maximum speed will be limited to 317 km / h.
- Kawasaki company plans to produce spare parts for retrobikes
- Supercar Pagani Huayra in the image of a sports wagon shown in the photos
- Dongfeng announced the start date of sales of a large crossover Forthing T5L
- Youth crossover Haval F7 set a new record
- The budget Zotye T300 crossover went on sale