Mercedes-Benz concept car can be the safest in the worldJanuary 29, 2019
Manufacturers of the largest automobile concern Mercedes-Benz will present the safest concept car in the world.
According to preliminary data, the machine can get a modern system of artificial intelligence. The main task of the system will be the binding together of all security systems and their management. The new version of the car has already been developed by designers and will be presented during this year.
The founders of the company say that all the systems used will make the machine virtually “invulnerable.” No technical data on the model is reported. Manufacturers are confident that a large number of road accidents occur due to human factors. That is why, the active introduction of so-called automatic control systems can help reduce the level of accidents.
Of course, developments in this area require attention and improvement. But despite this, the developed car fully meets all the basic requirements that are applied in the field of security.
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption