McLaren: Senna is best on the straightMarch 14, 2019
McLaren Senna got its name in honor of the famous Formula 1 racer Ayrton Senna. As the company promised, this will be one of the most track-oriented models. It was created using the formula “form follows functionality”. So, all design elements are designed to optimize downforce. McLaren notes that it reaches a whopping 800 kg at a speed of 250 km / h.
Interestingly, the McLaren Senna power is lower than that of the P1. The model uses a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces 800 hp in 720S. (589 kW) and 800 Nm of torque. In turn, the P1 is equipped with a hybrid system with a 3.8-liter V8 and dual turbocharging, which provides it with 916 hp. (673 kW).
However, the manufacturer claims that despite this, Senna will be faster on any track in the race in a straight line. It will also be faster than the GTR P1. Acceleration from zero to 100 km / h takes 2.8 seconds. Up to 200 km / h and 300 km / h it accelerates in 6.8 and 17.5 seconds, respectively. The dry weight of the model is less than 1200 kg.
- Hatchback Renault Clio received 3 modifications for racing in sand and gravel
- The UK market returned to negative dynamics in May 2019
- Receiver cult Land Rover Defender unveiled as a designer Lego
- Ford will introduce a new crossover Puma June 26
- Citroen wants to refuse to release its fun C4 Cactus crossover