Max Verstappen: We can still addMarch 15, 2019
Max Verstappen showed the third time in the second training session in Melbourne and briefly summed up the results of Friday …
Max Verstappen: “In general, the car is fine, but there are areas in which we have to add. The team will do this tonight. As for the power plant, then there were no problems with it – the engine worked smoothly.
I think tomorrow we will see the true balance of power. Today we focused on their own work and paid little attention to what they did at Mercedes. We have the opportunity to add, but the opponents will also go faster. Mercedes racers are fast, but who is capable of what we will see only in the qualification “.
- Kawasaki company plans to produce spare parts for retrobikes
- Supercar Pagani Huayra in the image of a sports wagon shown in the photos
- Dongfeng announced the start date of sales of a large crossover Forthing T5L
- Youth crossover Haval F7 set a new record
- The budget Zotye T300 crossover went on sale