Mattia Binotto: Whiting’s Death – Big LossMarch 15, 2019
Weekend in Australia began with a very sad and unexpected news – Charlie Whiting died, for several decades he was a key figure in the organization of the Grand Prix. Ferrari team leader Mattia Binotto expressed his condolences on this …
Mattia Binotto: “Charlie was a real professional and extremely knowledgeable specialist, but besides that, he was a wonderful person who always treated everyone with respect.
A tireless and informed expert in motor racing, he helped make Formula 1 safer and better. He was a pillar of Formula 1. This is a big loss for our sport, and we lost a friend. We all will miss him greatly. ”
- Audi Q5 crossover will get a hybrid engine
- Motorists from Europe can pre-order an electric Honda hatchback e
- This is a must see! Video tour of the AMG engine factory!
- Toyota introduced the luxury minivan Granvia
- Ford is preparing a new electric crossover as opposed to the future Tesla Model Y