Maserati will bring a special crossover Levante Trofeo to GenevaMarch 3, 2019
This year, at the Maserati stand at the Geneva Motor Show there will be no new models, but the company will bring the Levante Trofeo V8 Launch Edition special version to Switzerland.
Launched in a limited edition of 100 copies, Launch Edition is painted in a unique color, Blu Emozione, and two other colors will be available – Giallo Modenese and Rosso Magma.
Exterior features exclusive carbon fiber inserts on the bumpers and side overhangs, as well as a special hood. The car was supplied with special matte or glossy black 22-inch wheels, and the brake calipers can be made in silver, blue, yellow or red.
In the cabin, Levante Trofeo Launch Edition offers premium-grade genuine leather sports seats with contrasting stitching and an embroidered Trofeo logo on the headrest.
Under the hood will remain the same engine from Ferrari – 3.8-liter petrol V8 with double turbocharging, developing 582 hp and 730 Nm of torque.
It works in tandem with an 8-speed automatic and all-wheel drive system, accelerating the crossover to 100 km / h in 4.1 seconds and a top speed of 300 km / h.
- MINI called the date of the premiere of the first electric car
- Pininfarina changed the design of a powerful Italian supercar
- Crossover Volkswagen T-Roc Convertible tests on the road
- Fresh reliability rating: Korean brands overtook all
- Mercedes has published prices for the updated GLS crossover in version 580