Lorenzo spoke about the impressions after testing HondaJanuary 3, 2019
Last season for Jorge Lorenzo and Ducati was the last, in the offseason the driver went to the Japanese manufacturer and became the partner of Mark Marquez, writes the publication Motosport.com. For this reason, before he could not tell the press anything about the impressions of the new technology for him. And now Honda has finally published an interview with Lorenzo.
“Last year I spent piloting a rather cumbersome bike for me. I think Honda is more suitable for me, it is much more compact and convenient, so it is safer to turn. The closer the slope to the ground, the more confident I feel. First impressions of the Honda RC213V are very positive, he has great potential. “
The Spaniard said that in the Japanese team, everything is different when compared to Ducati. They were in no hurry to dry out to the rider when he talked about upgrades for the equipment in order to achieve better results.
“What pleasantly surprised me at Honda was the ability to react and give the rider what was needed. I openly discuss with them all the details, so the changes are carried out according to my opinion. They redid the fuel tank in just two days and fit my style almost 100%. ”
- Officially announced the start of sales of the new Genesis G70
- In the Web were photos of the dashboard of the new Land Rover Defender
- Briton unofficially set a new speed record on the tractor
- Hatchback Renault Clio received 3 modifications for racing in sand and gravel
- The UK market returned to negative dynamics in May 2019