Liverpool bus stuck under the stadium in MadridMay 31, 2019
The English team could leave the trap only half an hour later. The players themselves in the vehicle were absent
The Liverpool FC bus was stuck in a tunnel under the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid, where the team will hold the Champions League final match against Tottenham on June 1. About this in his Twitter wrote journalist Chris Chambers. He also posted a small video from the scene of the incident.
The bus could leave the trap only in half an hour. The team itself was not in the vehicle, Liverpool will arrive in Madrid later. The remaining details of the incident are not yet known.
For the first time in the last 11 years, English teams will play in the final of this tournament.
A few years ago, the limousine of US President Donald Trump was unable to enter the gates of the royal residence in Brussels. The car called The Beast turned out to be too wide due to the additional armor installed on the car. As a result, the president and his wife were forced to walk to the palace of the King of Belgium.
- The unique prototype of the Jaguar 60s turned into a road sports car
- Hyundai introduced the Sonata with a solar battery
- The first images of the new Corvette in a powerful performance ZR1
- A prototype of an updated Mini Countryman crossover is seen on the tests
- In Austria, stopped testing selfdriving car after an accident