LITO Motorcycles will release the second generation of the electric bike SORAMay 4, 2019
Tomorrow there will be a premiere of the updated model in honor of its ten-year presence in the market. A novelty will be shown at the exhibition The Quail Motorcycle Gathering in California.
According to the manufacturer, the electric bike model has undergone a reengineering, which has led to an increase in the power of the battery and power unit. Cruising increased from 200 km to 50%, and the bike accelerates to 96 km / h in three seconds.
It was possible to reduce the mass of the model due to the part of components made of composite materials and the installation of lighter elements. For example, an electric wheelchair.
The company said that all such electric motorcycles will be collected 20 copies. Other details will become known after the opening of the California exhibition.
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5