Listen to how the exclusive 810-hp Ferrari bards soundFebruary 10, 2019
The company showed on the video sports cars Monza SP1 and SP2
The company Ferrari has published a video, which shows the exclusive sports cars Monza SP1 and SP2, released a limited edition. In the video, you can also hear the sound of the engine of these cars.
Italian manufacturer presented the Barza Monza SP1 and SP2 in September last year at a closed event for regular customers. The cars are based on the 812 Superfast, and their design is made in the style of racing Ferrari of the 1950s.
Sports cars are equipped with a twelve-cylinder engine of 6.5 liters, issuing 810 horsepower. From zero to 100 km/h of SP1 and SP2 accelerate in 2.9 seconds, and up to 200 kilometers per hour in 7.9 seconds. The maximum speed of 340 kilometers per hour.
A total of Ferrari release 499 copies of SP1 and SP2. The cost of each car – at least 1.75 million dollars.
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption