Lexus showed an extreme version of the RC F on a videoJanuary 9, 2019
At the Detroit Motor Show debuts track version of the coupe Lexus RC F with a lightweight design, aerodynamic body kit and a more powerful engine
The company Lexus has published a video teaser for the extreme track version of the sports coupe RC F, which will be called Track Edition. The public premiere of the car will be held in mid-2019 at the Detroit Auto Show.
According to preliminary data, the coupe will be different from the standard car lightweight design with carbon fiber hood, roof and rear wing. In general, the aerodynamic “plumage” of the sports car will be performed in the style of the RC F GT coupe, which in 2015 took part in competitions on the high-speed ascent to Mount Pikes Peak.
In addition, the new product will receive other headlights, a modified grille, upgraded bumpers, as well as a sports diffuser and other dual exhaust pipes.
Presumably Lexus RC F Track Edition will receive a modernized five-liter V8 unit with an improved oil system, as well as modified cooling and exhaust. It is assumed that the engine performance will exceed the standard 473 liters. with. and 528 Nm of torque.
- Became known characteristics of the first electric sedan Geely GE11
- Named the most popular cars on Instagram
- Well, it was necessary to ruin a rare hypercar worth $ 1.5 million!
- Porsche and Audi went to the bottom: a ship with 2000 cars sank off the coast of France
- Triumph company plans to revive the brand Trident