Jeep is preparing a new full-size SUV with three rows of seatsMarch 13, 2019
The company, represented by FCA / Jeep head Mike Manley, confirmed the development of a new model, which will take place between the future Wagoneer and Grand Cherokee. Details are not yet known, but several key facts are available.
Jeep today goes to a new round of popularity and is actively developing its model line. In addition to the imminent release of the new version of the Jeep Wagoneer SUV, the head of the FCA group confirmed the new car that is being prepared next year. It will be an intermediate option between the Grand Cherokee and the Wagoneer, and will receive three rows of seats.
Little is yet known about the new product, but it is assumed that it can borrow the platform and part of the Grand Cherokee solutions. Also, the model, like the rest of the line, will receive all the family traits for which the brand has become loved by the fans, as well as new hybrid systems.
Even the name of the new SUV remains unknown. It can be assumed that the revived name Wagoneer, may evolve into a more expensive model Grand Wagoneer. But it is not exactly.
Time will show that the brand is preparing for us, but it is already clear that the company is at the stage of active development and at the new round of popularity in its own history.
- Journalists captured the prototypes of the updated Porsche 718 Cayman and 718 Cayman GT4
- Honda introduced the Onsen electric car with a bath
- For the 40th anniversary of the model Alto Suzuki concern has released a special version of the car
- Hybrid Jeep Renegad will be presented at the end of the month
- Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke R