In the FIA are looking for a replacement for Charlie WhitingMarch 15, 2019
The sudden death of FIA racing director Charlie Whiting shocked everyone. This weekend his duties are performed by Michael Masi. At a press conference in Melbourne, FIA President Jean Todt said that the federation is looking for a replacement for Whiting …
Jean Todt “Charlie had a very important role in Formula 1 and in the FIA. His death was a real shock for us. In the morning, the doctor Shandegre called me to report that Charlie did not wake up.
We did not have a plan to change the structure, but now we are in an emergency. We have a solution for this weekend, I am sure it will work fine. In addition, we will work closely with the teams.
Our team in Geneva began the search for a replacement. Discussion of the future structure of the Department of Formula 1 began a long time ago, we understood that Charlie will not be able to hold this position forever. We worked and thought about the future. Unfortunately, now we have to apply this plan earlier than we wanted. ”
- Journalists captured the prototypes of the updated Porsche 718 Cayman and 718 Cayman GT4
- Honda introduced the Onsen electric car with a bath
- For the 40th anniversary of the model Alto Suzuki concern has released a special version of the car
- Hybrid Jeep Renegad will be presented at the end of the month
- Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke R