In India the hype around the ultra-cheap Hyundai Santro continuesFebruary 12, 2019
A new generation of cheap hatchback to Indian motorists presented in November 2018. The car immediately attracted buyers – analysts have fixed the rush demand for it so far.
A month and a half after the start of sales, Hyundai dealers in India needed to sell more than 45,000 copies of Hyundai Santro in this country. According to statistics obtained in late January, the new generation of budget hatchback by this time exceeded 60 thousand. At the same time, the steady high interest of local motorists in this model is observed at the present time.
Recall, with the change of generations, the compact hatchback “moved” to another platform. The dimensions of the 2018-2019 Hyundai Santro are comparable to the size of the urban subcompact Kia Picanto, and under its hood lies a 69-horsepower 1.1-liter gasoline engine.
As a transmission, buyers are offered a five-speed manual or a robotic gearbox with one clutch. Adherents of environmentally friendly cars can opt for the 59-hp “methane” version. All Hyundai Santro gets five complete sets, the cost of the most affordable of them is 389,900 rupees
- Nissan will donate 100 thousand euros for the restoration of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
- Robots dogs tow cargo van
- Electric cars Hyundai can be configured using a smartphone
- Land Rover Defender turned into a machine Hot Wheels
- Ford registers new Scout and Bronco Scout trade names in the USA