Hyundai will present at the CES-2019 transport with the “legs”January 3, 2019
The Korean company also decided to participate in the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. And as it turned out – she has something to show.
As part of the upcoming exhibition CES-2019, which will begin on January 7, will be presented one of the strangest exhibits – Hyundai Elevate Concept. In essence, the company wants to provide us with a vehicle that can drive and walk. Like the traditional car, the concept will receive four wheels, but located on long “legs” of manipulators, which will allow it to move around the extreme terrain.
Unfortunately, now the details are not known and we can judge the novelty of a single teaser. Judging by the renderer – it will be a vehicle for auxiliary and emergency services, with autonomous technology and internal space to accommodate the stretcher. It is difficult to judge the size, it can fit in the staff.
According to the company, the future car Hyundai Elevate will be able to drive, walk and climb the rubble. In addition, the concept can create a new segment of cars Ultimate Mobility Vehicle or UMV.
It is not yet clear whether the company will strive for mass production of such equipment, and or simply wants to attract attention to CES, by demonstrating an unusual concept.
- In the Web were photos of the dashboard of the new Land Rover Defender
- Briton unofficially set a new speed record on the tractor
- Hatchback Renault Clio received 3 modifications for racing in sand and gravel
- The UK market returned to negative dynamics in May 2019
- Receiver cult Land Rover Defender unveiled as a designer Lego