Hyundai is working on an electric double-decker busMay 31, 2019
The Korean company is working on a new project, under which a double-decker bus will be created with an all-electric system. New technology recently shown at an exhibition in South Korea.
The electric bus will be able to accommodate up to 70 passengers, including 59 seats on the second floor. Low floor transport facilitates access by wheelchair passengers.
The electrical system includes a polymer battery. Its capacity is 384 kW / h, which will provide a range of 300 km. It can be recharged in just 72 minutes.
Hyundai expects that the double-decker electric bus will not only improve air quality, but also make a significant contribution to reducing urban traffic by increasing capacity.
- The unique prototype of the Jaguar 60s turned into a road sports car
- Hyundai introduced the Sonata with a solar battery
- The first images of the new Corvette in a powerful performance ZR1
- A prototype of an updated Mini Countryman crossover is seen on the tests
- In Austria, stopped testing selfdriving car after an accident