Hyundai Elantra is preparing to get another new versionJanuary 12, 2019
The first spy photos appeared on the network, demonstrating a camouflaged prototype of a future novelty that received significant changes from the current version, and will be presented next summer.
Despite the fact that Hyundai Elantra has just recently received a new version and is already being sold in the native, American and Australian market. In the same year, the model should get to the Russian market. A distinctive feature was the new style of optics in a triangular shape. However, the version caught by the spies is completely different.
Hyundai is supposed to be preparing a special Elantra for the celestial market. This version of the car received a completely unique optics, as well as new bumpers, grille and trunk lid. Whether there will be changes in the cabin is still unknown.
As the power unit can be used no alternative with a 1.5-liter atmospheric engine, working in tandem with the manual transmission or the CVT.
Meanwhile, the cross-version of the Hyundai i20 Active hatchback received an update. After upgrading the “off-road” hatchback received an expanded set of options. So, when buying basic versions, customers will receive optics with LEDs and wireless charging for gadgets.
- Ford will invest $ 500 million in the development of electric SUV and pickups
- Suzuki hatchback has become safer and more expensive
- The American went to the post office, but instead spent five days in an inverted car
- Berger: Hamilton – the first to compare with the Haymarket
- Wolff: Complex challenges to be solved in Baku