Hyundai and KIA will build two electric sports car with RimacMay 14, 2019
Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Motors Corporation have invested 80 million euros in a brand known for its electric hypercars and battery systems. Plans to build an electric car on the battery and hydrogen fuel cells.
KIA and Hyundai are not going to keep up with global trends, and have found their own way of electrifying the model line. In addition, they are going to enter a new segment for the production of unique sports cars. In cooperation with the Croatian company Rimac Automobili, two sports cars with electric motors will be developed.
Unfortunately, the company has not yet disclosed any details of the future cooperation of the two companies. However, Rimac has extensive experience in creating electric sports cars, and South Korean companies have a large production base for mass and mass production of cars.
Moreover, Hyundai and KIA are seriously considering the possibility of entering the sports segment. Last year it became known that the new mid-engine hot hatch is in operation, as told by the head of the sports division of Hyundai N Albert Birman himself.
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5