Husqvarna Launches Big Update FC 2020May 6, 2019
The Swedish company announced the release of an improved line of FC 2020 in collaboration with the team of Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing.
In total, the manufacturer plans to release three models of cross-country and nine full-size and mini cross-bikes. At the heart of all Husqvarna 2020 motorcycles (FC 250, FC 350, FC 450) is a steel chrome-molybdenum frame, and the kilogram subframe is made of carbon fiber. Suspension – WP XACT with updated settings. The air box is equipped with a removable pad to increase power and engine response.
In addition to the external body kit, the ergonomics of bikes was also revised for a more comfortable ride in different positions. The changes affected the profile of the seat.
Among the features of the next year’s FC line are the Brembo improved calipers and wheels, Magura hydraulic clutch, traction and lunch control, a lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery, an electric starter, a PANKL gearbox and much more. Accessories and gear Husqvarna also received an update. Global sales have already started.
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5