Honda recalls 6 models of motorcycles due to problems with ABSFebruary 11, 2019
Honda has notified the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transportation about the problems with ABS found in six models, including the CBR250 RR, CB1300 Super Four, CB1300 Super BOL’DOR, NM 4, VFR800X, VFR800 F, issued from October 30 to 24 December 2018.
These models have an irregularly shaped clamp in the ABS modulator. It may come in contact with the check valve and cause the front or rear wheel to lock. The service centers will replace the ABS modulator.
To date, it is not known about any case of accident or malfunction for this reason. Honda’s problem was reported by business partners.
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption