Honda Civic with outboard motor taught to rideJuly 10, 2019
Sedan equipped with outboard motor from the boat
The network has a video with a sedan Honda Civis, the engine of which was replaced by a boat engine. Outboard mounted on the front, and its propeller shaft is connected to the axes.
Judging by the video, the authors have made for Civic a custom mount for the outboard motor, and also placed an external fuel tank next to it. A car with such a power plant can even drive, but probably not very fast. Estimated engine power – about 75 forces.
In May of this year, a video appeared with a 40-year-old Dodge Ram pickup, equipped with a single-cylinder engine from a lawn mower. Motor power – only 6.5 power
- Artificial intelligence will check Volvo quality
- Chinese BAIC has become the largest shareholder of Daimler
- See how an electric Ford F-150 tows a 450-ton load
- Renault revived Renault 4 beach cabriolet
- Volvo spoke about plans to expand the crossover model range