Helmet Valentino Rossi for MotoGP pre-season testsFebruary 6, 2019
Valentino Rossi pays great attention to their helmets, their colors. By the beginning of the first pre-season tests, the veteran has prepared a new design that looks new, interesting and cool.
Valentino explained: “Traditionally, I prepared a new helmet for this year’s tests. I get a lot of development fun. We are always trying to come up with something new, but the process is not always easy. This year there were difficulties. At one moment I looked at Aldo and asked him to do something for me in the old-fashioned way, take a brush and paint a helmet. Aldo hesitated, but then there was an explosion of fantasy. In the end, it turned out great. “
In this helmet, Valentino will test. Design for racing will remain the same. Valentino says minor changes are possible, but the overall concept will remain, including the primary colors: blue and yellow.
- The series will be a 1622-strong hypercar with downforce four tons
- Updated Hyundai Solaris noticed without camouflage
- Named the technical characteristics of the first electric Porsche
- Curtiss introduced its new electric Hades
- Bottle Cap Challenge: MV Agusta Answer