Harley Davidson will produce children’s electric motorcyclesMarch 15, 2019
The legendary motorcycle manufacturer from the United States – the company Harley-Davidson, which produces choppers and cruisers – continues active experiments in the production of motorcycles on electric propulsion.
A year ago, the company entered this market with the launch of the Live Wire model.
A large number of new developments are planned for release both this year and the next few years. Also this year, the manufacturer has expanded its business plan, which now includes electric motorcycles for children.
In the process of expanding the electrical equipment portfolio, the companies reported on their acquisition of StaCyc. This startup is only three years old and its main activity is the production of electric kids motorcycles.
The release of this technique is made under the brand name eDrive. Currently, customers are offered a choice of two eDrive types – 12 and 16, which means the size of the wheels.
On the company’s web page, it is indicated that all the available models are currently already implemented and are temporarily out of stock.
- Audi Q5 crossover will get a hybrid engine
- Motorists from Europe can pre-order an electric Honda hatchback e
- This is a must see! Video tour of the AMG engine factory!
- Toyota introduced the luxury minivan Granvia
- Ford is preparing a new electric crossover as opposed to the future Tesla Model Y