Haima showed serial copy of Hyundai Santa Fe in ShanghaiApril 17, 2019
Acquaintance of motorists with the new mid-size crossover Haima S8 took place within the framework of the international motor show opened in Shanghai.
The Chinese company Haima brought to the Shanghai auto show the serial “clone” of the flagship crossover Hyundai Santa Fe. The novelty, in whose exterior the stylistics of the Korean SUV of the new model year is guessed, has been named S8. In particular, the new model Haima, following the example of “Korean”, has acquired a two-level optics. The novelty has a large grille in the shape of an elongated hexagon, as well as taillights with LEDs, combined into a monoblock with a plastic lining.
But the interior of the novelty does not have “roll calls” with Hyundai Santa Fe – the manufacturer worked to make it as original as possible. Inside the Haima S8, we see a “truncated” sports steering wheel, a gearbox electronic joystick instead of the traditional lever, as well as modern multimedia with a large touchscreen rising above the front panel. The latter, by the way, teaches three air vents in the central part.
We will remind, earlier at the motor show in Shanghai showed luxurious minivan Lexus LM.
- MINI called the date of the premiere of the first electric car
- Pininfarina changed the design of a powerful Italian supercar
- Crossover Volkswagen T-Roc Convertible tests on the road
- Fresh reliability rating: Korean brands overtook all
- Mercedes has published prices for the updated GLS crossover in version 580