Giovinazzi: I’m not trying to find an excuseMay 17, 2019
Antonio Giovinazzi – the only driver, except the pilots Williams, has not yet earned points this season. His partner Kimi Raikkonen has 13 points, with each race Antonio feels more and more pressure – and he hopes to add …
Antonio Giovinazzi: “Better, all problems will occur at the beginning of the season than at the end. Yes, I missed two years, but do not assume that I am trying to find an excuse for myself – I am not one of them. We have a strong team, you just need to wait – and the results will come.
We are fully focused on our work, on how to make the car faster. Behind all five Grand Prix, but I already feel a strong pressure from the Italians. In my homeland, they really want me to earn points – I myself really want it.
Yesterday Kimi worked all day on the tests, we tried to solve the problem that arose last weekend. Ahead stage in Monaco – there much depends on the qualification. We need to perform as best Saturday as possible to earn the first points on Sunday. ”
- Honda introduced the Onsen electric car with a bath
- For the 40th anniversary of the model Alto Suzuki concern has released a special version of the car
- Hybrid Jeep Renegad will be presented at the end of the month
- Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Aston Martin challenges Toyota