General Motors has confirmed work on the electric pickupJune 7, 2019
With the message that the electric pickup is already in development, made by the company’s president Mark Reuss. At a recent conference, he noted that the pickup will be included in the line, but did not specify the brand and the timing of its appearance. “We will have a complete electric range, including a pickup that is under development,” – Reuss said.
He also added that the global electric platform will support almost 10 different body styles, as well as front, rear and four-wheel drive, but did not say whether the pickup will be built on this platform.
Currently, electric models are more expensive versions of the internal combustion engine, mainly because of the high cost of batteries. It is expected that the price will drop to the cost of conventional cars by 2025. However, Mark Reiss suggests that this may happen before.
- Artificial intelligence will check Volvo quality
- Chinese BAIC has become the largest shareholder of Daimler
- See how an electric Ford F-150 tows a 450-ton load
- Renault revived Renault 4 beach cabriolet
- Volvo spoke about plans to expand the crossover model range