From the Honda Accord replica Lamborghini Aventador made in India. Almost gotJanuary 9, 2019
The company Executive Modcar Trendz built a replica of a supercar from an old sedan
Executive Modcar Trendz from Indian Mumbai unveiled a replica of the supercar Lamborghini Aventador, made from a four-door Honda Accord.
As a rule, the Pontiac Fiero is used to create such replicas: firstly, because of the layout, and secondly, approximately similar proportions can be achieved. However, the Executive Modcar Trendz tuners decided to use the old Honda Accord sedan, whose sales ended in India six years ago. As a result, the features of the car, especially the rear end, turned out to be a little like the original Aventador.
The front-wheel drive replica is driven by a 180-hp “four” 2.4, which is paired with a five-speed automatic transmission.
Among other Executive Modcar Trendz projects were presented replicas of the Ferrari F430 and even the Batmobile. The company is also engaged in the construction of mobile homes, the alteration of automotive interiors and the creation of skirts for SUVs.
- Million-pound Batmobile crashed in serious accident
- Suzuki Jimny is presented in the most extreme version
- Saleen presented two new cars
- The next generation Hyundai Elantra images appeared on the Web for the first time.
- The heir to the legendary Jaguar XJ13 of 1966 is ready to go on the road