Ford withdraws 270 thousand cars in North AmericaMay 16, 2019
Ford is conducting a large-scale, revocable campaign that has affected North American motorists. According to the data published on the website of the automaker, the repair will require about 270 thousand cars. It is known that problems may arise from the owners of Ford Fusion sedans, released from 2013 to 2016. All these cars were once sold in the USA, Mexico and Canada.
According to the published release, these cars do not exclude the probability of the disappearance of the mechanical connection between the gearshift lever and the box itself. Such problems with the “automatic” are fraught with the fact that the driving mode chosen by the driver will not correspond to the one in which the gearbox is located.
As a result, the car will break even if the driver has put it on the “parking”. It is reported that representatives of the company warned the owners of “problem” cars to refuse to travel on their sedans and wait for the defective node to be repaired.
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5