Ford is testing the oddly short F-150June 7, 2019
The company is testing a few strange pickups with a short wheelbase. It is assumed that this may be a prototype of Bronco. However, the model may be the new version of the Ford F-150 Raptor.
The pickup, which combines the features of Bronco and Raptor, was very attractive. The front and rear are not yet presented in the serial version, however, it is clear that the new model will be presented in the single cab version and will receive the shortest load platform. It also seems that the pickup will receive a suspension from the Raptor.
We’ll have to wait for a clue – Ford will introduce a new model not earlier than next year.
- The unique prototype of the Jaguar 60s turned into a road sports car
- Hyundai introduced the Sonata with a solar battery
- The first images of the new Corvette in a powerful performance ZR1
- A prototype of an updated Mini Countryman crossover is seen on the tests
- In Austria, stopped testing selfdriving car after an accident