Ford is testing a new Courier pickupMarch 5, 2019
A test mule was spotted on the roads of Detroit (USA). Compact pickup will be located under the Ranger, which has a lot in common in terms of design. The name Ford Courier has not yet been officially confirmed.
The pickup was spotted in a single-cab version and a hardtop covering the luggage platform. It is assumed that it will be built on the platform C2, which also uses the new Focus.
The model is hidden under camouflage, but you can see that the front grille has similarities with the Ranger radiator grille. Under the hood, the EcoBoost engine is expected to be hidden. In the European market, it can be offered with 1.5-and 2.0-liter EcoBlue engines.
The C2 platform involves the use of electrical technology. It is expected that a “soft” hybrid system is under development, perhaps a traditional hybrid will appear and its version with a plug-in module.
- For the 40th anniversary of the model Alto Suzuki concern has released a special version of the car
- Hybrid Jeep Renegad will be presented at the end of the month
- Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Aston Martin challenges Toyota
- Test McLaren Speedtail caught fire on the test