Five teenagers died in a car crash at sea in South KoreaMarch 26, 2019
On the coastal road of the South Korean city of Gangneung, a Hyundai Kona car broke through a fence and fell into the sea, everyone in the car was killed, the Renhap agency reports, citing emergency services.
It is noted that in the cabin were two girls and three boys. The police said that at the moment four bodies identified. The age of the dead is not specified.
- MINI called the date of the premiere of the first electric car
- Pininfarina changed the design of a powerful Italian supercar
- Crossover Volkswagen T-Roc Convertible tests on the road
- Fresh reliability rating: Korean brands overtook all
- Mercedes has published prices for the updated GLS crossover in version 580