Five teenagers died in a car crash at sea in South KoreaMarch 26, 2019
On the coastal road of the South Korean city of Gangneung, a Hyundai Kona car broke through a fence and fell into the sea, everyone in the car was killed, the Renhap agency reports, citing emergency services.
It is noted that in the cabin were two girls and three boys. The police said that at the moment four bodies identified. The age of the dead is not specified.
- Renault is preparing a restyled version of the Talisman 2020 model year
- Volkswagen Tarok concept shows the future of truck brand
- TOP-5 cars, abandoned in the first year
- Tuners from ABT presented the “charged” Skoda Octavia and Octavia RS
- Can a Wrangler SUV be made from a Jeep Renegade crossover?