Electric Fuell Flow available on pre-orderApril 29, 2019
Last month, Eric Buell introduced the Flow bike and the Fluid electric bike. Now the manufacturer is ready to bring its products to the American market.
Having failed with a couple of previous projects, including in cooperation with the famous Harley-Davidson, Buel decided to take a proven and more promising way, and presented his own electrical engineering with a unique design. In the United States, $ 12,000 is requested for a copy of Fuell Flow on pre-order.
An electric motor drives a 47-horsepower engine (35 kW), located in the rear wheel hub, batteries and electronics were installed on the site of a former internal combustion engine. Due to this location, a good weight distribution is achieved.
On one charge, Flow can drive about 225 km. According to the manufacturer, the motorcycle can accelerate to 95 km / h in 2.6 seconds. Torque is 750 Nm. Battery capacity – 10 kW / h. A 6.6 kW charger allows you to charge a bike in just an hour and a half. This miracle of modern electrical engineering weighs 180 kg.
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5