Electric crossover Jaguar I-Pace has passed by popularity all Tesla models in the NetherlandsJanuary 8, 2019
In December last year in the Netherlands – one of the most “electromobilized” European countries – the first place in the ranking of sales of electric cars was crossover Jaguar I-Pace. There were 2,212 EV registered British marks – it is 98.3% of all Jaguar cars sold and 13.2% of the total car market in the Netherlands.
It is noteworthy that I-Pace not only became the bestseller among all models, but also surpassed the combined result of Tesla’s electric vehicles: in December, the Netherlands sold 1,558 Liftback Model S, 652 Model X crossover and four Model 3 sedans, which in total gives 2,144 electromobiles .
At the same time, according to the results of all 2018, Tesla remained the undisputed leader of the Netherlands electromotive market with the result of 8 604 cars. Jaguar has sold 3,495 I-Pace in the country, which allowed it to improve its annual figures by 234% at a glance (75.6% of all brand sales accounted for the electric meter).
- Audi Q5 crossover will get a hybrid engine
- Motorists from Europe can pre-order an electric Honda hatchback e
- This is a must see! Video tour of the AMG engine factory!
- Toyota introduced the luxury minivan Granvia
- Ford is preparing a new electric crossover as opposed to the future Tesla Model Y