Dumonté: Formula E – purely marketing toolMay 17, 2019
The promoter of the Grand Prix of Canada, Francois Dumonté, said he did not consider Formula E interesting enough to hold the stage.
Francois Dumonté: “Watching what is happening in Formula E, I see that it’s just not interesting. Often, a city organizes a stage, and the next year refuses.
In my opinion, automakers come to this series from other series, from endurance racing and DTM, only to reduce costs.
Formula E is a purely marketing tool, and nothing more. Therefore, I refused them. No, no and NO. It was not viable when they offered me a stage, and it is not viable now. ”
- Honda introduced the Onsen electric car with a bath
- For the 40th anniversary of the model Alto Suzuki concern has released a special version of the car
- Hybrid Jeep Renegad will be presented at the end of the month
- Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Aston Martin challenges Toyota