Donald Trump’s motorcade got into an accidentMay 15, 2019
All victims of the accident were sent to hospitals. At the moment, their condition is stable
In Louisiana, police on motorcycles from the convoy of US President Donald Trump got into an accident. As a result, three law enforcement officers were injured. This was reported on Twitter by Bloomberg, Jennifer Jacobs.
All victims of the accident were sent to hospitals. At the moment, their condition is stable. The car itself Donald Trump was not injured. On the causes of the incident is not reported.
“The president’s car is all right, but some policemen who were part of the motorcade had an accident. Some of them were on the asphalt with injuries, ” – wrote Jacobs.
Donald Trump most often travels in a Cadillac One limousine, also known as The Beast. The car weighs about 9 tons and is equipped with fire extinguishing systems, as well as protection from chemical, nuclear and biological weapons. The limousine is completed with a special refrigerator that stores blood bags for transfusion. The thickness of the armor car is about 200 millimeters.
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5