Daniel Ricciardo presented a new helmet design.March 15, 2019
After moving to Renault, Daniel Ricciardo was the first in his career to be absolutely free to design a helmet. In the pre-season tests the Australian driver used an intermediate version of the design, and on Thursday in Melbourne presented a new color.
Now his helmet is painted in blue, green, black and pink, the words “Stop being them” appeared on it, as well as the troika – the number of the rider’s car.
- Renault is preparing a restyled version of the Talisman 2020 model year
- Volkswagen Tarok concept shows the future of truck brand
- TOP-5 cars, abandoned in the first year
- Tuners from ABT presented the “charged” Skoda Octavia and Octavia RS
- Can a Wrangler SUV be made from a Jeep Renegade crossover?