Daniel Ricciardo presented a new helmet design.March 15, 2019
After moving to Renault, Daniel Ricciardo was the first in his career to be absolutely free to design a helmet. In the pre-season tests the Australian driver used an intermediate version of the design, and on Thursday in Melbourne presented a new color.
Now his helmet is painted in blue, green, black and pink, the words “Stop being them” appeared on it, as well as the troika – the number of the rider’s car.
- Mini has prepared a special edition Mayfair Edition
- New Citroen models will be equipped with huge wheels
- Porsche Taycan declassified before official debut
- Dodge Challenger 2019 is suitable for service with a Florida patrol
- 17 participants of street racing suffered in an accident