Chinese motorists got a GAC GS4 crossover with a forced motorMay 14, 2019
GAC company launched sales of the new top-end modification of the GS4 crossover
The main thing that distinguishes the 2018th model GS4 crossover is the engine range. First, the manufacturer equipped its SUV with a pair of supercharged engines of 1.3 and a half liters with a return of 137 and 152 hp respectively. Now a forced 1.5-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 169 horsepower and a peak torque of 265 Nm has been added. The transmission also suggests a choice – a five-speed manual transmission, a six-speed automatic or a seven-speed robotized gearbox. The drive can be both front and full.
Externally, the crossover has changed a year ago. After the restyling, the GAC GS4 received a two-tone body color, a modified grille, new bumpers, redesigned head optics, spectacular L-shaped DRLs on LEDs and fog lights on LED matrices. The interior of the Chinese cross-country is now emblazoned with a new front panel, an upgraded multimedia with the support of the management function of individual car systems using a smartphone and a multifunction steering wheel.
In the home market, the top-end GAC GS4 270T was priced at 159,800 yuan
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5