Charles Leclaire: I regret that I failed in the finalMarch 16, 2019
At the last minutes of qualifying Max Verstappen ahead of newcomer Ferrari Charles Leclaire. Monegasque unhappy with the result and upset by the mistake …
Charles Leclaire: “I am displeased with myself. I regret that in the final qualification did not cope with their work. The first two sessions were successful. In the final, I had a good first attempt, and in the second I made a mistake – I blocked the rubber in the first turn and ruined the circle. It’s a shame. I could be in the top three, although not in the front row.
It is very difficult to get into the rhythm, as slippery artificial grass is at the exit of the corners. Last year I also had a lot of problems on this track. You need to work on yourself in order to do everything right when necessary. ”
- Audi Q5 crossover will get a hybrid engine
- Motorists from Europe can pre-order an electric Honda hatchback e
- This is a must see! Video tour of the AMG engine factory!
- Toyota introduced the luxury minivan Granvia
- Ford is preparing a new electric crossover as opposed to the future Tesla Model Y