Charged Seat Leon made more powerful than Mercedes-AMG C63January 10, 2019
Seat Leon Cupra pumped up to 522 horsepower
German tuner Siemoneit Racing introduced a program of improvements for all-wheel drive station wagon Seat Leon ST Cupra. The company made the Spanish “charged” car more powerful than the 476-horsepower wagon Mercedes-AMG C63 and 450-horsepower Audi RS4, which are equipped with a biturbo “eight” and “six”, respectively.
Charged “Seat Leon is completed with a two-liter four-cylinder turbo engine, which” in the base “gives 300 power and 380 Nm of torque. Tuners replaced the turbine, inlet, intercooler and made a number of other improvements. As a result, the recoil increased to 522 horsepower, and the maximum torque now reaches 620 Nm.
In addition, the car received a sports edition, carbon-ceramic brakes from the Audi RS3 and Michelin Sport Pilot Cup 2 tires.
From zero to 100 km/h the wagon accelerates in 3.4 seconds – 1.8 seconds faster than the standard car. The maximum speed is 278 kilometers per hour (or 304 kilometers per hour without all electronic limiters). For comparison, the base Cupra ST is gaining 266 kilometers per hour.
The cost of improvements is not specified.
- Became known characteristics of the first electric sedan Geely GE11
- Named the most popular cars on Instagram
- Well, it was necessary to ruin a rare hypercar worth $ 1.5 million!
- Porsche and Audi went to the bottom: a ship with 2000 cars sank off the coast of France
- Triumph company plans to revive the brand Trident