Changan launched a Chinese copy of Land Rover DiscoveryJanuary 11, 2019
Sales of the restyled version of the Changan X70A crossover started in the Сhina. It is known that the model has acquired a more powerful engine and new options.
China began selling the updated crossover Changan X70A. This model, which first hit the showrooms a year ago, looks like the legendary mid-size SUV Land Rover Discovery 4. From this SUV, the Chinese cross borrowed the look. After restyling, the Changan X70A received a more powerful turbo engine and additional options, but the all-wheel drive system for this model remained unavailable. The dimensions of the three-row crossover also remained unchanged.
As a power unit, Chinese motorists are now offered a 1.3-liter turbo engine with a return of 136 hp. From the old engine – one and a half liter engine 96 hp – the manufacturer did not refuse.
The list of options, in turn, now includes modern multimedia with a touchscreen of 10.1 inches with voice control, contactless charging of smartphones and a panoramic roof with a hatch. The price tag on the novelty starts at 49,900 yuan
- Rivian confirms R1T truck and R1S SUV launch in Australia
- The British car market in April could not reach the “plus”
- Blogger spoke in detail about the Mercedes-AMG G63 from the studio Mansory
- The first images of the new BMW X6 crossover appeared
- Tata Buzzard seven-seater crossover was photographed during a test drive