Brabus has released the fastest GelandewagenMarch 15, 2019
The new Brabus tuning engine was designed by the 800 Widestar SUV, which was built on the basis of the second generation Mercedes-AMG G63.
The car, which will be presumably officially on the car in Geneva, is officially the most speedy “Gelikom” of all existing.
The power of the new model of the engine is 800 HP. and 1000N · m power moment. The volume of the four-liter engine with a diesel turbocharger – 4 liters. Transmission gearbox – 9-speed automatic gearbox.
Note that the power of the base Mercedes-AMG G63 to 215 hp less, and the torque is lower by 150 N · m.
Razgon is up to all – in just 4.1 seconds. Maximum mark with
The new Brabus 800 is distinguished from a base version by a body mate or a body mate or a family of children.
- Renault is preparing a restyled version of the Talisman 2020 model year
- Volkswagen Tarok concept shows the future of truck brand
- TOP-5 cars, abandoned in the first year
- Tuners from ABT presented the “charged” Skoda Octavia and Octavia RS
- Can a Wrangler SUV be made from a Jeep Renegade crossover?