BMW wagon, which is faster than the Porsche 911 GT3 RSMay 13, 2019
Atelier Alpina released a commercial with the B5 Bi-Turbo
Atelier Alpina has released a commercial with a BMW Alpina B5 Bi-Turbo wagon, which overtakes the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and Mercedes-AMG GT R on the track. The company calls the model the fastest production car in a class that can accelerate to 322 kilometers per hour.
Under the hood of the BMW Alpina B5 Bi-Turbo Touring, a 4.4-liter V8 with two turbochargers, modified by ateliers, was installed. It produces 608 horsepower and 800 Nm of torque. The wagon is equipped with all-wheel drive xDrive, adaptive suspension with rear pneumatic supports and rear wheels turning at an angle of up to 2.5 degrees. From zero to the 100 km/h of the BMW Alpina B5 Bi-Turbo Touring accelerates in 3.7 seconds.
Rear-wheel drive Porsche 911 GT3 RS (520 hp and 470 Nm of torque) does the same in 3.2 seconds, but its maximum speed is 312 kilometers per hour. Mercedes-AMG GT R (585 hp and 800 Nm of the moment) can accelerate to 100 kilometers per hour in 3.6 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 318 kilometers per hour.
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5