BMW rejects rumors of 9 Series exitFebruary 10, 2019
The German company, as previously reported very plausible rumors, continues to expand the model range, including in it the flagship model BMW 9 Series.
Klaus Frohlich, head of research and development, denied these rumors: “I don’t think you need the 9 Series. In this segment, three cars are needed: version X, sedan and sports car. And we have them – X7, 7 Series and 8 Series. ”
He also noted that some BMW competitors are reducing the number of models in this segment, as sales are falling around the world. However, BMW is ready to make one exception for the X8 version, which will be located above the X7.
According to rumors, it is already in development.
- Nissan will donate 100 thousand euros for the restoration of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
- Robots dogs tow cargo van
- Electric cars Hyundai can be configured using a smartphone
- Land Rover Defender turned into a machine Hot Wheels
- Ford registers new Scout and Bronco Scout trade names in the USA