BMW rejects rumors of 9 Series exitFebruary 10, 2019
The German company, as previously reported very plausible rumors, continues to expand the model range, including in it the flagship model BMW 9 Series.
Klaus Frohlich, head of research and development, denied these rumors: “I don’t think you need the 9 Series. In this segment, three cars are needed: version X, sedan and sports car. And we have them – X7, 7 Series and 8 Series. ”
He also noted that some BMW competitors are reducing the number of models in this segment, as sales are falling around the world. However, BMW is ready to make one exception for the X8 version, which will be located above the X7.
According to rumors, it is already in development.
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption