AVIS rental office has expanded its fleet with 280 Tesla electric vehiclesJanuary 8, 2019
The American company Tesla delivered the largest batch of its electric vehicles to one customer.
It is about the car rental company Avis.
During the past year, Avis received about 280 Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X electric vehicles in Norway, thus becoming one of the largest companies in the world that own Tesla electric vehicles.
Local media reported that the company delivered the ordered models to the small settlement of Scoppum, which is south of Oslo.
It should be noted that Norway is the largest Tesla market in Europe – the company has already delivered 8,614 electric vehicles to the country.
As previously reported by Autogeek, in Norway last year a third of the new cars sold were electric cars. In 2018, the share of electric cars in the car market was 31.2%.
- Mini has prepared a special edition Mayfair Edition
- New Citroen models will be equipped with huge wheels
- Porsche Taycan declassified before official debut
- Dodge Challenger 2019 is suitable for service with a Florida patrol
- 17 participants of street racing suffered in an accident