Autopilot on the European Tesla Model 3 was cut downFebruary 11, 2019
Tesla’s European customers finally waited in time and the first Model 3 has already arrived to its owners.
But bad luck, the autopilot in this model is not approved in Europe, so you cannot use it yet.
Why did the regulatory authorities not approve it, if the principle of operation of the system is almost the same as that of Model S and Model X?
The thing is that in the Model 3 autopilot, Americans used slightly different equipment that was not officially tested and not registered in Europe.
“At the moment, the autopilot is not part of the originally approved type of Tesla Model 3,” officials said.
Nevertheless, Europeans should not worry. As it became known, the regulator has already conducted testing of the system and the receipt of the relevant document authorizing its use only a matter of time.
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption