Autopilot on the European Tesla Model 3 was cut downFebruary 11, 2019
Tesla’s European customers finally waited in time and the first Model 3 has already arrived to its owners.
But bad luck, the autopilot in this model is not approved in Europe, so you cannot use it yet.
Why did the regulatory authorities not approve it, if the principle of operation of the system is almost the same as that of Model S and Model X?
The thing is that in the Model 3 autopilot, Americans used slightly different equipment that was not officially tested and not registered in Europe.
“At the moment, the autopilot is not part of the originally approved type of Tesla Model 3,” officials said.
Nevertheless, Europeans should not worry. As it became known, the regulator has already conducted testing of the system and the receipt of the relevant document authorizing its use only a matter of time.
- Tesla develops a unique battery recycling system
- Nikola Motors introduced NZT buggy
- The Germans found the use of the Saab factory
- In France, launched a biggest solar carport in the parking lot
- Aston Martin is already testing its first crossover