Audi on wheels of plywood trying to ride sidewaysFebruary 12, 2019
The Hoonigans team decided to check whether the car could ride on wooden wheels. To do this, they took the Audi 200 and sheets of plywood.
Later, already on the racetrack, The Hoonigans checked how effectively a car could brake and go through a bunch of turns. During the experiment, it turned out that it was very difficult to stop the car on plywood wheels.
Previously, The Hoonigans changed the steering of the Jeep SUV, turned a children’s bed into a real car, and also cut the Volvo V60 station wagon in half, installing a tubular frame with wheels from a shopping cart behind it.
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption