Audi on wheels of plywood trying to ride sidewaysFebruary 12, 2019
The Hoonigans team decided to check whether the car could ride on wooden wheels. To do this, they took the Audi 200 and sheets of plywood.
Later, already on the racetrack, The Hoonigans checked how effectively a car could brake and go through a bunch of turns. During the experiment, it turned out that it was very difficult to stop the car on plywood wheels.
Previously, The Hoonigans changed the steering of the Jeep SUV, turned a children’s bed into a real car, and also cut the Volvo V60 station wagon in half, installing a tubular frame with wheels from a shopping cart behind it.
- Nissan will donate 100 thousand euros for the restoration of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
- Robots dogs tow cargo van
- Electric cars Hyundai can be configured using a smartphone
- Land Rover Defender turned into a machine Hot Wheels
- Ford registers new Scout and Bronco Scout trade names in the USA