Audi brought to the test Q4May 17, 2019
The premiere of the model is expected at the Frankfurt Motor Show, which opens in September. Sales in the European market should begin at the end of the current or early next year.
In the meantime, the Audi Q4 is undergoing final testing at the Nurburgring. Previously it was thought that the cross-coupe could be called the Q3 Sportback or Q4, but now it became known that it will be called Q4. Collect new model will be at the plant in Hungary, where they produce the standard version of Q3.
The crossover will receive a very sloping roofline, which will affect the capacity of both the luggage compartment and the space for passengers in the back seat. The design and interior trim will be largely copied from the Audi Q3. The same model will be borrowed 2.5-liter five-cylinder turbocharged engine. Later, more powerful RS Q4 is expected.
- Honda introduced the Onsen electric car with a bath
- For the 40th anniversary of the model Alto Suzuki concern has released a special version of the car
- Hybrid Jeep Renegad will be presented at the end of the month
- Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Aston Martin challenges Toyota