Aston Martin presented a spectacular video of the future DBX SUVMarch 9, 2019
Aston Martin has released a spectacular new video of its future DBX SUV, taken during tests at the Pirelli test site near the Arctic Circle in Sweden.
The clip demonstrates DBX’s ability to cope with extreme winter conditions, and according to Aston Martin chief engineer Matt Becker, the car should be ready for a wide range of uses.
Aston Martin is silent about the DBX’s technical specifications, but the model is expected to use a 4-liter V8 Mercedes-AMG engine with 503 hp dual turbocharging. and 685 Nm, and will also be equipped with all-wheel drive.
- Virtual reality still got into cars
- Subaru Chiffon second generation ready to enter the market
- The police found the criminals through a drawing of a pickup truck
- Announced prices for track Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro
- Lotus has released the most powerful serial car in the world