Aston Martin presented a spectacular video of the future DBX SUVMarch 9, 2019
Aston Martin has released a spectacular new video of its future DBX SUV, taken during tests at the Pirelli test site near the Arctic Circle in Sweden.
The clip demonstrates DBX’s ability to cope with extreme winter conditions, and according to Aston Martin chief engineer Matt Becker, the car should be ready for a wide range of uses.
Aston Martin is silent about the DBX’s technical specifications, but the model is expected to use a 4-liter V8 Mercedes-AMG engine with 503 hp dual turbocharging. and 685 Nm, and will also be equipped with all-wheel drive.
- Renault is preparing a restyled version of the Talisman 2020 model year
- Volkswagen Tarok concept shows the future of truck brand
- TOP-5 cars, abandoned in the first year
- Tuners from ABT presented the “charged” Skoda Octavia and Octavia RS
- Can a Wrangler SUV be made from a Jeep Renegade crossover?